Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A little behind

Unfortunately I had a death in my family and was out of town most of last week, so I wasnt able to post. However, I do have some good news! I am officially down 10 pounds and my husband is down 5! We are both very excited! It seems to be getting easier each day. I'm not as hungry as I was before and the exercising is definitely getting better. It's funny though..I hate working out! It takes so much for me to get my ass up and out the door...but then when I get there and really start getting into it, I love it! I just get into the zone! I did 2 miles on the ellptical machine the other night and I felt awesome! I was so pumped up afterwards and had so much energy. It was amazing. So now when I am dreading going to the gym, I just tell myself how much better I will feel afterwards :D

No comments:

Post a Comment