Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weigh In!!!

Oops! Sorry that I am a day late on this one, but the husband and I did weigh in yesterday morning.....
I have lost............6 pounds!!!!!!! Woohoo!
Husband has lost......2 1/2 pounds!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!
We were very pleased for our first weigh in. We are both supposed to be losing 2 to 2 1/2 pounds a week, so we are definitely on the ball. Granted, I have a lot more weight to lose than my husband, so my first few numbers may be a bit bigger, but I know they will start to slow down. Im just excited to be doing so well. It seems to be getting easier each day. Trying to stay on an eating schedule has probably been the hardest thing. Especially on the weekends. We normally just eat whenever we get hungry. Now I try and time everything. But as we can see, it's worth it :D

Current Stats:
Me: 264: -6lbs
Husband: 195: -2 1/2lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment